Last review: 1st April 2016
1. Identification data
The access and use of the website www.lunamagaibiza.com (hereinafter, "Web", "Website", "website" or "lunamagaibiza.com") attributes the user condition to the visitor of the Web and implies the total acceptance Without reservations on the part of the user of the conditions of use in force at any time.
The company that owns www.lunamagaibiza.com is Luna Maga Ibiza, SL with registered office in C / Monte Gorbea, nº 10, 6º, C.P. 48930 Getxo (Vizcaya) with VAT: ES B95806782, registered in the Vizcaya Trade Register in Volume 5544, folio 124, inscription 1, sheet BI-66232
Email adress: email@example.com
Phone number: +34 662 944 301
We remind you that you should not provide your personal information of cards through e-mail, fax, social networks or similar.
2. Data protection
In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and its development regulations, we inform you that any personal information you provide will be included in an automated personal data file, Created and maintained under the responsibility of Luna Maga Ibiza.
For the correct provision of the services offered by Luna Maga Ibiza, it is necessary that the user answers each and every one of the questions that appear in the forms present in our Web.
The purpose of this file is to maintain the contractual relationship with our customers, facilitate the processing of orders, statistical studies, and, if you have expressly authorized us in the corresponding box, also to send you communications Commercial products and services marketed by Luna Maga Ibiza that may be of interest to you. The user can read more about the use of personal data in the following section.
Luna Maga Ibiza guarantees users, at all times, the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition to the personal data provided by them, in the terms established in the current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, Personal Data Protection (LOPD), users of the Web may exercise such rights by sending an express request, with a copy of their ID, without distinction, to anyone from the following addresses:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Luna Maga Ibiza
Customer Care Service
Calle Monte Gorbea 10, 6º C
C.P. 48930 · Getxo · Vizcaya (España)
After the thirty days have elapsed since the acceptance of these conditions without receiving a reliable refusal on your part to use your data for the sending of commercial communications through electronic procedures, we will accept that you consent to such treatment, without prejudice to your right to proceed The revocation of the same at any time, by written communication addressed to the Luna Maga Ibiza.
Luna Maga Ibiza is concerned about the privacy and safety of children on the Internet. The website lunamagaibiza.com is intended for the general public and is not intended for use by minors.
3. How does Luna Maga Ibiza use your personal data?
The user, by marking the corresponding box, expressly and freely and unequivocally accepts that his personal data are treated by Luna Maga Ibiza for the following purposes:
- Improving your shopping experience.
- Processing your orders online, including sending emails and / or text messages to inform you about the status of a shipment.
- Processing order returns.
- Managing your account at lunamagaibiza.com.
- Contacting you in case there is a problem with any of your orders or for other logistical reasons.
- Answering your questions and queries.
- Send commercial communications through e-mail, SMS or MMS to inform you of new products, special offers and news related to the Web and / or Luna Maga Ibiza in general, Newsletters and catalogs (to manage these communications, see section 'Subscriptions ' in my account). The said commercial communications will be related to the products or services offered by Luna Maga Ibiza, as well as by the collaborators or partners with whom it would have reached some commercial promotion agreement among its clients. In no case, the collaborators or partners will have access to the personal data of the users. In any case, commercial communications will be made by Luna Maga Ibiza and will be related to products and services related to your commercial sector.
4. Data sharing
Luna Maga Ibiza expressly informs and guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties and that, in the event of any kind of transfer of personal data, prior consent would have to be requested , Informed and unequivocal on the part of the holders of the same. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Luna Maga Ibiza may communicate the personal data of the users to third parties in order to carry out deliveries of merchandise; Processing credit / debit card payments; To check the credit status and the collection of debts, and to carry out anti-fraud controls, as well as to fulfill all the commitments assumed with its clients.
5. Security in accesses
The access to the pages through which the customer of Luna Maga Ibiza, SL see personal data, request additional information or contract any of the products we offer is done through a secure line. Our customers will be able to buy under a secure environment, thanks to the SSL certificate available for the Online Shop. The entry of personal data and banking will always be done through secure protocol.
6. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. As a prerequisite to the start of the litigation, Luna Maga Ibiza, SL and the client are obliged to negotiate in good faith to resolve the dispute or dispute during a period of one (1) month counting from the date on which one of the parties notifies by Written to the other its potentially contentious claim.
Likewise, in case of disputes concerning online advertising and contracting, data protection, protection of minors and accessibility, the user may resort to the extrajudicial resolution system, embodied in the Advertising Jury and the National Consumer Arbitration Board.
The users of our website are aware of all the above and accept it voluntarily. If you want to make any comments or suggestions, you can use our e-mail customer service.
All intellectual property rights of the Web and its contents, including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, color combinations, structure, buttons, as well as software , Trade names, trademarks, works, illustrations, photographs or industrial drawings and any other signs susceptible of industrial and commercial use are owned and owned by Luna Maga Ibiza or third-party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion on the Web .
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, all or part of the contents of the Web, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Luna Maga Ibiza.
The user undertakes to respect the intellectual property rights owned by Luna Maga Ibiza. The user may use the Web and its contents for personal and private use. Any other use is prohibited and will require the user to obtain the express and written authorization of Luna Maga Ibiza. The user must refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any security device or security system installed on the Web.
1. Website content
The inclusion on the Luna Maga Ibiza website of links or links to other portals, is for information purposes only, and does not mean that Luna Maga Ibiza recommends and / or guarantees such portals, over which it exercises no control, nor is it responsible for Content of the same.
Luna Maga Ibiza is not responsible for the information and contents stored, by way of enunciation but not limiting, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the Web . However Luna Maga Ibiza is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or in its case blocking all content that could affect or contravene national or international law, rights Of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the Web that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the administrator of the web immediately by email email@example.com
Luna Maga Ibiza does not assume any responsibility for the information contained in the web pages of third parties that can be accessed by links or search engines from the website lunamagaibiza.com
Luna Maga Ibiza is also exonerated from all responsibility for possible damages or damages that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information that we provide when it comes from sources other than us.
2. Exchange or dissemination of information
Luna Maga Ibiza declines all responsibility arising from the exchange of information between users through its website. Especially it is not responsible for the use that the minors can make of it in case the contents to which it is accessed can hurt the sensitivity of the same ones.
3. Updating and amendment of web pages
Luna Maga Ibiza reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications that it considers appropriate in its Web, being able to change, suppress or add both the contents and services that are rendered through the same as the form in which they appear presented or located in its portal.
4. Responsibility arising from the use of the Web
The Web has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, the correct functioning can be guaranteed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round. However Luna Maga Ibiza does not assume any responsibility that may be derived from technical problems or failures in computer equipment, not attributable to our Company, that occur during the connection to the Internet network, as well as damages that could be caused by third persons through illegitimate interference outside the control of Luna Maga Ibiza.
Luna Maga Ibiza does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make access to the Web impossible.
It is prohibited to introduce hyperlinks for commercial purposes in web pages outside Luna Maga Ibiza that allow access to the Web, without the prior consent of Luna Maga Ibiza. Luna Maga Ibiza is not responsible for the use or content of third party websites that may link to lunamagaibiza.com.
The website of Luna Maga Ibiza uses "cookies" with the sole purpose of offering a more personalized service and help to make navigation through its pages easier and adjusted to the preferences of its users.
A "cookie" is a small text file that a Web page server stores on the user's hard drive. "Cookies" can not by themselves identify a person as they do not refer to any personal data and can not be executed as a code or contain viruses. Cookies will help us, for example, save user settings (language and country from which you surf) so you do not have to enter these details again on your next visit. In addition, it will allow us to manage your shopping cart and keep your order information while browsing our pages. It also allows us, once you have identified yourself with your username and password for the first time, do not have to re-enter this data at each visit to access the sections that require prior identification.
Luna Maga Ibiza uses in its domain or subdomains web the following cookies that are detailed below:
- Technical Cookies: Allow the user to browse the Web and use functionalities such as the shopping bag or the Wishlist.
- Analytical Cookies: Luna Maga Ibiza uses Google Analytics cookies to quantify the number of users who visit the Web. These cookies allow you to measure and analyze the way users navigate the Web. This information allows Luna Maga Ibiza to continuously improve its services and the shopping experience of the users of the Web. For more information, you can check the Google Analytics privacy page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Personalization Cookies: When the user is browsing or buying through the Web, the website will remember your preferences (for example, your location or the language of preference). Thanks to these cookies it is possible to offer a simpler, simpler and personalized navigation experience for users.
- Advertising Cookies: Are used to display relevant ads to users. They also limit the number of times each user views an ad and helps Luna Maga Ibiza measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns. When browsing the Web, the user accepts that Luna Maga Ibiza downloads this type of cookies in their device and makes inquiries when the user visits Luna Maga Ibiza Web site in the future.
In other Luna Maga Ibiza sites, third-party cookies are installed on all visitors, even if they are not registered users on the corresponding platforms:
- Luna Maga Ibiza on Facebook. Cookies: datr, reg_fb_gate y reg_fb_ref. Its purposes are described on the Facebook Cookies Page.
- Luna Maga Ibiza on Twitter. Cookies: guest_id, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, original_referer y _twitter_sess. Its purposes are described on the Twitter Privacy Page.
1. Deactivating the Cookies
The user may-at any time-choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through:
- Web brouser settings
- The opt-out systems specific to the cookie in question (these systems can cause a "reject" cookie to be installed on your computer for your opt-out choice to work); Or other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
However, be aware that, as a measure to ensure the security of your personal data, you will have to identify yourself again to access the section of the online store and make a purchase, regardless of whether it has already been previously identified to access other sections .
Most browsers automatically accept "cookies" but it is also possible to configure them for non-acceptance. In this case the user will be able to browse the web, but in order to make a purchase on our websites it will be indispensable for the browser to accept the so-called "session cookies", those that exist only while it remains on our websites and disappear if the browser is closed.